Andagel Andagel

Hmm.

This is an interesting concept, I'd like to have a look at your code, textured 3D is something I haven't had experience with in Flash. As for the game, the graphics were good considering the format, but there were some clipping errors that could use some fixing. I would have much rather played it in first person, the character shooting on the side was just annoying. The music fit very well and I think this game is a good example of what can be done in flash.

Flash Doom Flash Doom

Wow!

I've been experimenting with 3D in action script for a while... but this is a truly EPIC rendition of the first level of Doom! You know your math! Good job!

Now just tack a movie clip on the camera and you have yourself a full fledged Doom Game!

Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

Amazing.

I really like this kind of game, and it really fits the style. The gameplay is flawless, taking a simple concept, and making it very effective. The graphics are very good too! The only thing I would reccomend changing, is allowing the player to make troops stop walking anywhere, instead of them just stopping while shooting or standing in a trench.
There were several times I needed this, like when my army was just running directly into a cloud of poison gas... not a good idea!

Other than that, EPIC!!!
Keep up the good work!

Ether War Ether War

Wow!

Great game! I don't really like your art style, it's a little bland in my opinion, but I really liked it nonetheless, graphics don't make a game. I also have very weird taste though =) Good Job!!! The particle effects were great, and it was surprising how many you could have while still maintaining a good frame rate.

Keep up the good work!!!

Shadez: Black Operations Shadez: Black Operations

very good game!

I like it a lot, I can tell that a lot of work was put in. I only have one question, Why can't you buy some of the vehicles that the enemy can? like the rocket truck and the anti aircraft thing? Fix that and It'd be a lot better.

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

WOW!

I didn't know you made flash games too! I loved Ragdoll masters and Nball, I have them both on my computer. Keep up the good work!

RagDoll Game RagDoll Game

good...

It's a good demo of ragdoll physics, (which I haven't been able to simulate myself) but, it lacks some... the constraints on the guy are a little too flexible, his head will fly off when you pull him through a wall.... And, the sound effects are a little annoying. What's with the "huAAAHHHa" when he falls? Other than that, good job.

Help Me Find My Dog! Help Me Find My Dog!

Hey... I found your dog.

He was in my yard... so I shot him.

Pointless Platformer Pointless Platformer

Haha,

Possibly one of the better platformers I've played. Most people post stuff like this and you end up falling through the floor and being pulled through the ceiling or something, but this actually works!!! Work on the graphics a little, and you've gotten yourself an even better game!

Cubefield Cubefield

OMG

I have this on my iPhone, and I absolutely LOVE IT. I played this flash game for like 2 hours! Good Job!