Endure (Ambient) Endure (Ambient)

Amazing

I absolutely love this track... sounds exactly like the video game Mirror's Edge. If you've ever played it, it has some of the best ambient music I've heard in a while... This song is very well done. I commend you on your work!

the Composer the Composer

Wow.

Emotions are the key to powerful music. You hit the nail on the head with this one. Like the guy below me, I really felt the feelings you were trying to emphasize with this piece. The animation was great, but this song works even without the visuals. The dynamics in the piano are really apparent and help show the combination between sadness and frustration, as do the slight fluctuations in tempo. When it picks up towards the end, you can really feel the inspiration and eminent happiness experienced by the character.

An amazing emotional roller coaster throughout. 10/10, 5/5

~|| Lost Angel ~|| Lost Angel

Amazing.

This song was very inspiring. I felt (as the title suggested) it would be a good piece for the dramatic death of the protagonist in a movie or animation. I could really feel a lot of emotion in it, and the hip-hop rhythms kept it away from being too cliche, and really added an unparalleled sense of drama to the piece. The slow (string?) melody in the background also really helped add the depth and feeling to the song, while the main chorus kept it from becoming boring too quickly.

I give it a 10/10 and a 5/5. Keep up the good work, and keep focusing on the emotion behind your songs. Emotion really helps bring out the best in artists.

T-Free responds:

You're right. I always try my best. Thank you very much, Maxwelldoggums!^^

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Wow!

I was wondering why it sounded familiar... then I looked in the "entries with this audio" on the side... This song is amazing. It really is great. I like how it starts muffled and a like it has an echo. Like other people have said, great final boss music.

Seasons [Tell] Seasons [Tell]

I like this a lot!

Hey, can I use this as the theme song for Orange Runner 2? I'll PM you later. This is a very good song. It has a great beat, the kind you can nod your head to without your neck hurting =)

Telliath responds:

YES! :) My audio has never been used in flash so I'm actually REALLY excited now!!

You just made my day!