Apple mac ad parody Apple mac ad parody

haha,

I too have a mac, and I still find this funny =D

Tankman Three!!! Tankman Three!!!

A parody, made by the creator!

XD Haha, I'm glad there are still people who aren't horribly offended when people make crappy jokes about their work, but you took it one step farther, you made a parody, of a parody, of YOUR cartoon! I salute your greatness.

JohnnyUtah responds:

i am pretty great arent I

Future Future

Wow.

I love how the entire movie pulses to the beat. It's amazing you did this with no 3D, I bow down before your animation.

Andagel Andagel

Hmm.

This is an interesting concept, I'd like to have a look at your code, textured 3D is something I haven't had experience with in Flash. As for the game, the graphics were good considering the format, but there were some clipping errors that could use some fixing. I would have much rather played it in first person, the character shooting on the side was just annoying. The music fit very well and I think this game is a good example of what can be done in flash.

Flash Doom Flash Doom

Wow!

I've been experimenting with 3D in action script for a while... but this is a truly EPIC rendition of the first level of Doom! You know your math! Good job!

Now just tack a movie clip on the camera and you have yourself a full fledged Doom Game!

Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

Amazing.

I really like this kind of game, and it really fits the style. The gameplay is flawless, taking a simple concept, and making it very effective. The graphics are very good too! The only thing I would reccomend changing, is allowing the player to make troops stop walking anywhere, instead of them just stopping while shooting or standing in a trench.
There were several times I needed this, like when my army was just running directly into a cloud of poison gas... not a good idea!

Other than that, EPIC!!!
Keep up the good work!

Endure (Ambient) Endure (Ambient)

Amazing

I absolutely love this track... sounds exactly like the video game Mirror's Edge. If you've ever played it, it has some of the best ambient music I've heard in a while... This song is very well done. I commend you on your work!

the Composer the Composer

Wow.

Emotions are the key to powerful music. You hit the nail on the head with this one. Like the guy below me, I really felt the feelings you were trying to emphasize with this piece. The animation was great, but this song works even without the visuals. The dynamics in the piano are really apparent and help show the combination between sadness and frustration, as do the slight fluctuations in tempo. When it picks up towards the end, you can really feel the inspiration and eminent happiness experienced by the character.

An amazing emotional roller coaster throughout. 10/10, 5/5

~|| Lost Angel ~|| Lost Angel

Amazing.

This song was very inspiring. I felt (as the title suggested) it would be a good piece for the dramatic death of the protagonist in a movie or animation. I could really feel a lot of emotion in it, and the hip-hop rhythms kept it away from being too cliche, and really added an unparalleled sense of drama to the piece. The slow (string?) melody in the background also really helped add the depth and feeling to the song, while the main chorus kept it from becoming boring too quickly.

I give it a 10/10 and a 5/5. Keep up the good work, and keep focusing on the emotion behind your songs. Emotion really helps bring out the best in artists.

T-Free responds:

You're right. I always try my best. Thank you very much, Maxwelldoggums!^^

Child's Play Child's Play

Incredible drawing!

Very well done, character design is good, and it is incredibly well executed. Althought the only thing I can think of at the moment is... "Clank and Ratchet"?